FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The man accused of killing a young mother last week is now facing charges.
Prosecutors filed several charges against Leon Lumpkin Monday morning, including murder.
Lumpkin is accused of killing Arrianna Henderson at Chapel Oaks Apartments just south of downtown Thursday morning.
Police surrounded the Village of Hanna Apartments later that day looking for Lumpkin, but he wasn't there.
He was arrested Friday morning.
- Man charged in Thursday morning homicide
- Man charged in Huntington homicide
- Two charged in Easter morning homicide
- Police arrest man wanted in connection to Thursday homicide
- UPDATE: Police searching for person of interest in Thursday homicide
- Man wanted in Bryan homicide arrested
- Man arrested in connection to Sunday homicide
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Fire destroys home early Thursday morning
- Six hospitalized after Thursday morning house fire