HUNTINGTON, Ind. (WFFT) - A Huntington man was arrested on murder charges.
The Huntington Police Department said a man was found dead in the 500 block of Swan Street Wednesday.
An autopsy was done, and the man's death was ruled a homicide.
Robert L. Harman II of Huntington was charged with murder and failing to report a dead body.
Huntington police chief Chad Hacker told FOX 55 he isn't releasing any more information about the incident, including the victim's name or how they died.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Man charged in Huntington homicide
- Man charged in Thursday morning homicide
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Huntington Police investigate shooting
- Huntington North principal resigns
- Huntington man arrested for arson, stalking
- Huntington man arrested after standoff with police
- Man dies in Huntington County crash
- Huntington residents react to explosion
- One dead in Huntington stabbing