FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne man accused of beating his own baby is facing charges.
Tristan Frayer, 23, is charged with child abuse and battery.
Police said officers were called to Lutheran Children's Hospital when a 3-month-old showed up with several broken bones.
Doctors some bruises were new and others were older.
Police were called because of the injuries.
Detectives said Frayer admitted to being responsible for the injuries.
- Man charged for beating baby
- Man charged in attempt to poison baby girl
- Fort Wayne man formally charged in beating death of toddler
- Zoo welcomes baby giraffe
- Police investigating baby's death
- Suspect in fatal road rage beating formally charged
- Man charged in weekend fire
- Kokomo man faces rape charge
- Man charged in Huntington homicide
- Fort Wayne police: Bystanders stop man from snatching baby