PAULDING COUNTY, Ohio (WFFT) - A man is behind bars for a murder in Paulding County, Ohio.
32 year old Zane Bartley was arrested in Louisa, Kentucky. The Paulding County sheriff's office says Bartley was arrested for involvement in the murder of Philip Koenn back on September 20th.
That murder happened on Road 230 in Cecil. Bartley's facing a charge of complicity to aggravated murder and one for aggravated burglary. He will be extradicted back to Paulding County in the near future.
If you know anything that might help in the investigation of this case you're asked to call the Paulding County sheriff's department at (419) 399-3791.
- Man arrested in Kentucky for Paulding County murder
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash
- Fort Wayne man killed in Paulding County crash