FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Detectives in the Gang and Violent Crimes Units received a tip of illegal firearms, gang activity, and narcotics trafficking at 1504 E Rudisill Blvd and began to investigate.
Detectives attempted a traffic stop on 35 year old Arthur Williams after he had departed from the residence and committed a traffic offense.
This began a vehicle pursuit.
Williams was apprehended and was found to possess over 90 grams of crack and powder cocaine, as well as paraphernalia.
Arthur Williams now faces charges for dealing cocaine, resisting law enforcement, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana, and unlicensed driving.
The incident is under investigation.
- Man arrested for dealing cocaine and resisting law enforcement
- Untimely flatulence leads to arrest of Northland criminal hiding from law enforcement
- Noble County law enforcement making adjustment to better protect citizens
- Allen County Law Enforcement to increase traffic enforcement during the holidays
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain
- Two arrested for dealing meth in Garrett
- Dayton shooter had cocaine in his system, coroner says
- Christmas sweater with Santa and cocaine forces Walmart to apologize
- "Law Enforcement Mental Health and Awareness Act" to offer counseling to police
- At least 17 dead in Florida school shooting, law enforcement says