Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne police responded to a Shell gas station around 2:50 a.m. Saturday, after the cashier called 911 to report a robbery.
When officers arrived at the 4100 block of Hessen Cassel Road, they spotted a man running. He was arrested on a weapons offense charge.
Police said the Shell station was not robbed. Authorities confirmed the cashier reported a robbery because the man had a gun.
No one was hurt.
- Man arrested after bringing gun into Shell gas station
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Changes to gas station zoning delayed
- Two injured in gas station shooting
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Meijer gas station
- Victims of Hanna Street gas station shooting have been identified
- Indiana gas stations teach staff to report human trafficking
- Police looking for suspect who robbed gas station, motel
- People favor proposed gas station zoning rule changes