FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 20-year-old man accused of robbing a bank Tuesday was arrested.
The robbery happened at the Three Rivers Federal Credit Union on east State Boulevard around 5:30 p.m.
Police said a black man handed a teller a note demanding cash.
Officers found Tehran Neeley in the area of Northside Park when Neeley began to run.
Officers were able to take Neeley into custody on robbery and resisting police charges.
- Man arrested after bank robbery Tuesday
- Man sentenced for string of bank robberies
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville
- Police investigate bank robbery attempt
- Police investigate bank robbery at Flagstar Bank on west State
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Police asking for public's help identifying bank robbery suspect
- Banks addresses gun debate
- Wells Fargo selling banks
- Indiana State Police make arrest in string of armed robberies