FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 20-year-old man accused of robbing a bank Tuesday was arrested.
The robbery happened at the Three Rivers Federal Credit Union on east State Boulevard around 5:30 p.m.
Police said a black man handed a teller a note demanding cash.
Officers found Tehran Neeley in the area of Northside Park when Neeley began to run.
Officers were able to take Neeley into custody on robbery and resisting police charges.
- Man arrested after bank robbery Tuesday
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Banks addresses gun debate
- Wells Fargo selling banks
- Indiana State Police make arrest in string of armed robberies
- Belmont Beverage robbery suspects arrested, given additional charges
- Banks launches re-election campaign
- Man identified in Tuesday motorcycle accident
- China promotes 3 potential central bank leaders