FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A 20-year-old man accused of robbing a bank Tuesday was arrested.
The robbery happened at the Three Rivers Federal Credit Union on east State Boulevard around 5:30 p.m.
Police said a black man handed a teller a note demanding cash.
Officers found Tehran Neeley in the area of Northside Park when Neeley began to run.
Officers were able to take Neeley into custody on robbery and resisting police charges.
- Man arrested after bank robbery Tuesday
- Police identify man arrested in Fort Wayne bank robbery
- Man sentenced for string of bank robberies
- Bank robbery reported in Wolcottville
- Police investigate bank robbery attempt
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Police investigate bank robbery at Flagstar Bank on west State
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Woman hurt after robbery outside bank