GARRETT, Ind. (WFFT) - A Garrett man was arrested over the weekend on charges stemming from a bar fight in September.
Adam J. High, 23, turned himself in Sunday on an Aggravated Battery charge.
Indiana State Police said High was involved in a bar fight with Chase Geist, 28, outside Martin’s Tavern in Garrett.
Geist was taken to the hospital with severe head injuries and has undergone extensive medical treatment since.
High is locked up in the DeKalb County Jail without bond.
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Garrett man taken to hospital after crash
- Officers cleared in Garrett shooting
- Second Arrest Made in the Death of Malakai Garrett
- Deputy, suspect hurt in Garrett shooting
- The Locker Room Week 10: Concordia Lutheran vs. Garrett
- Amber Garrett appears in court, grandma speaks out about charges
- Community remembers 2-year-old Malakai Garrett one year after death
- Two critically hurt in shooting outside bar, suspect arrested
- Man mistakenly released from Indiana jail back behind bars