KOSCIUSKO COUNTY (WFFT) A man was airlifted to the hospital in critical condition tonight after a crash that also injured two others.
The crash happened about 4 p.m. at the intersection of County Road 600 West and State Road 14.
Deputies say 22-year-old Anthony Collins of Silver Lake was driving a white, 2008 Chrysler Sebring south on CR 600 when it crossed SR 14.
Deputies say the front end of the Sebring struck the passenger side of a 2010 Jeep Wrangler that was heading west on SR 14.
Investigators say 23-year-old Austin Collins of Mentone, who was the front seat passenger inside the Sebring, was taken to Parkview Hospital by Samaritan Air Ambulance. As of 7 p.m. Collins was listed in critical condition, deputies say.
Deputies say Anthony Collins and 56-year-old Rita Collins of Mentone were taken to the hospital by ambulance.
The driver of the Jeep, 47-year-old David Kintzel of Akron, was not injured.
The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Fatal Team is investigating the crash.
- Man airlifted in critical condition after Kosciusko County crash
- 3 vehicle crash in Kosciusko County injures man and horse
- Bourbon man dies after head-on crash in Kosciusko County
- Warsaw man killed in Kosciusko County crash with semi
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Man in critical condition after being stabbed
- Kosciusko County officials investigate traffic crash near Etna Green
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Man critically hurt in crash