FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Fort Wayne Police Department is currently searching for a teenager they say has been missing for a while.
FWPD is asking for the publics' help to find 16-year-old Thomas McClain of Fort Wayne.
They believe that Thomas on the northeast side of the city.
Police do not have a clothing description for him because he has been missing for a while and has made threats to harm himself.
Thomas is described as a white male 5'3" and weighs around 110 pounds.
Police say if you locate Thomas to call 911.
- MISSING TEEN: Fort Wayne police searching for Thomas McClain
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- Police searching for missing teen
- Fort Wayne police cancel search for missing woman
- FOUND: Fort Wayne Police cancel search for missing woman
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- Fremont police searching for missing teen
- Missing teen found after search