UPDATE: A Silver Alert for a missing Fort Wayne teenager has been canceled. The Fort Wayne Police Department says that the missing Fort Wayne teenager has been found safe and will be returning home Monday morning.
Vivian Ziko, 17, was first reported missing Saturday.
Police say that Ziko was located in New York by Port Authority.
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) —The Fort Wayne Police Department is currently searching for a missing teenager.
The missing teenager is 17-year-old Vivian Ziko.
Police say Vivian was last seen leaving her home on foot in the 5400 block of Maplecrest Road at approximately 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Vivian is approximately 5’2” tall, white, female, weighs approximately 102 pounds and has long brown hair.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans with a yellow and gray colored striped shirt.
Fort Wayne police are asking businesses and residents in the area of 5400 block of Maplecrest Road to check surveillance cameras for the female missing or possibly a car she got into.
Police are not sure what type of vehicle she might have entered, but ask if anyone has video of a young woman close to the description of Vivian getting into a video they would like to see it.
The time on the video would be around 12-1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 14.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Vivian is asked to immediately contact the Fort Wayne Police Department at (260) 427-1222, the missing person hotline at (260) 427-1336, or dial 911.
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- Missing Garrett teen found safe
- Update: Silver Alert cancelled; missing Fort Wayne woman found safe
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- UPDATE: endangered missing teen found safe
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- FOUND SAFE: Fort Wayne police end search for Alessandra Serrato
- MISSING TEEN: Fort Wayne police searching for Thomas McClain
- FOUND: Fort Wayne Police cancel search for missing woman
- Missing teen found after search