FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A local bar-b-que joint is once again helping people in need after a natural disaster.
Lucile's Bar-b-Que went down to Dayton, Ohio to help feed people cleaning up after this week's devastating tornadoes.
It's part of the organization Operation Bar-b-Que Relief.
In the past couple years they've helped people across the country.
You can donate to the effort here.
- Lucile's Bar-B-Que helping tornado victims
- Here's how you can help the Alabama tornado victims
- Women of the Allen County Bar Association helping build homes
- EF-1 tornado hits Warsaw
- Bikers help victims of school bus bullying
- Tornado rips through Celina, Ohio
- Donations collected to help families of plane crash victims
- Shooting ruins a local bar's grand opening
- Man arrested after Garrett bar fight
- Crews battle Lima Road bar fire