Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Your child can create trains from recycled boxes, help build a train big enough to play in, and build one they can take home.
The Imagination Train Club teaches children between the ages of 2-10 how trains work to get them thinking about STEM programs.
"It helps my kids transition from no school at the end of May up until school time starting in August," says Cindy Bodnar, director and owner of Kids on the Go. "I start with this and then they develop it at the way they want it to be. That's what they're working on."
The school is located on 5984 Stellhorn Road.
The cost for this week long club is $75.00.
A 10% discount will be given to families with more than one child attending the same club.
To learn more, call (260) 485-1600.
- Local summer club gets kids excited about trains
- Former Vincent Village resident provides summer fun for kids
- EACS serving up free summer lunches for kids
- Fort Wayne excited about possibility of third hospital network
- Run for Riley brings out local Riley kids, supporters
- Local Riley kid chosen to decorate Christmas ornament
- Mad Ants Begin Training Camp
- Train derails in New Haven
- Train strikes, kills Milford teen
- Train hits semi crossing tracks