FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Colts fans in the Summit City are still stunned by the retirement that rocked the NFL this weekend.
Quarterback Andrew Luck announced Saturday he is retiring from football at age 29.
In doing so, Luck is leaving an estimated $58 million in future earnings on the table.
The first overall pick in the 2012 draft cited frustration with constant injuries as his reason for stepping away from the game he loves.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Local Colts fans react to Luck's retirement
- Colts QB Andrew Luck announces retirement from NFL
- Locals react to Mueller report
- Andrew Luck takes out a full-page ad in Indianapolis paper to thank fans one last time
- Locals react to Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Locals react to Indiana Hate Crimes bill
- Indianapolis Colts fire Head Coach Chuck Pagano
- Colts linebacker among two killed on I-70
- Fort Wayne retirement community residents honor local teachers
- Local Muslim community reacts to shootings in New Zealand