FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne - South Bend Bishop Kevin Rhoades will release the names of priests and deacons who have been credibly accused of sexual abuse of a child Tuesday.
Bishop Rhoades previously told reporters no accused priest is in active ministry.
The Diocese will publish the list of those accused on its website at 1:00 p.m.
FOX 55 will have continuing coverage Tuesday.
- List of accused priests in Fort Wayne - South Bend to be released Tuesday
- Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese names 2 more accused priests
- Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend releases names of priests accused of abusing children
- Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend to release names of priests who committed sexual abuse
- South Bend family looking for answers in Fort Wayne
- Indiana archdiocese preps list of priests accused of abuse
- Two people shot in Fort Wayne Tuesday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Angie's List co-founder returns to Fort Wayne for conference
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority opening Housing Choice Voucher waiting list