LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT)- A Noble County man was arrested and is facing child pornography charges.
According to the Indiana State Police, the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested 25-year-old Robert Taylor. Indiana State Police said the investigation into Taylor began back in July of this year.
Taylor was arrested at his home Thursday morning and taken to the Noble County Jail. He's facing two felony charges for child pornography.
State police said they're doing additional searches of electronics and more charges could be added.
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- Fort Wayne police officer arrested on child pornography charges
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect