LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT) - The two people who were killed at a Ligonier apartment building have been identified.
Noble County Prosecutor Eric Blackman said Justin Adams, 30, and Amanda Feldstein, 39 where shot and killed Monday at the Riverside Villa on Water Street.
Michael Johnson was arrested after leading police on a chase down US 20 in LaGrange and Steuben Counties.
Blackman said Tiffani Cox and Kyra Frost were also arrested in the case.
Formal charges are expected to be filed in the week.
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- One suspect in Ligonier double homicide sentenced to prison
- Shooting death ruled a homicide; victim identified
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder