LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT) - People working the city of Ligonier are getting raises.
Full-time employees will now start out at $15 an hour.
This means employees who have been there awhile will see a bump in their paychecks to keep things fair.
Ligonier's mayor told FOX 55 this is an effort to keep good employees.
She said the police and fire departments raises will be addressed separately because that comes from a different fund.
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea
- Parkview employees pack meals to give back