FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Liberty Diner on Coliseum Blvd in Fort Wayne was shut down by the Health Department this week due to a leaking roof.
Closure signs were posted on the doors of the diner stating they cannot reopen until the problem is fixed and they have passed another inspection.
A report states an inspector observed rain water leaking onto food equipment, food preparation surfaces, and in several other areas of the kitchen causing a health hazard.
The diner will be allowed to reopen following repairs and cleaning of the surfaces.
- Liberty Diner shut down by Health Department
- Liberty Diner to reopen Thursday
- Metro Diner to hire 100 people
- Metro Diner to hold fundraiser, soft opening
- Metro Diner helps charities over the weekend
- Metro Diner officially open for business
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- Health Department: Time to get flu shot
- Local movie theater shut down following health code violations
- Allen County Health Department encourages spring break safety