Photo Gallery 1 Images
ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT) - Grace Johnson and Emily McCrea set up Little John's Lemonade Stand every year to help kids fighting cancer.
This year they are helping help Conlei Walworth who was diagnosed with cancer in April.
"It makes me feel special because I know I have friends I can rely on," Conlei said.
The girls didn't have a goal amount, but made plenty of donations to help Conlei.
"We have a community that is absolutely out of this world. The amount of people that have surrounded us, pitched in and offered to help have been overwhelmingly incredible," Conlei’s mother Jill Walworth said.
The girls raised more than $10,000 dollars Saturday.
- Children run lemonade stand to help classmate with cancer
- Siblings set up lemonade stand to raise money for place to live while mother battles cancer
- Only 14 states allow unpermitted lemonade stands. Country Time wants the others to do the same
- Accused murderer stands trial
- "Camp Watcha Wanna Do" helps children with cancer
- Meet the teen who helped save classmate from attempted kidnapping
- Kosciusko investigators ID two children run over by truck
- Police say two middle school girls waited in bathroom, planned to cut up classmates
- Students at an Arizona school walk out after a classmate was turned over to border agents
- High school students offer a silent ovation while a classmate with autism receives his diploma