FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Maybe you saw the more than 1,000 cyclists around Fort Wayne Saturday, or maybe you were one of them. Le Tour De Fort returned for the 10th year.
The bicycle pub crawl lets riders drink responsibly while raising money. This year around $30,000 was donated to disabled military veterans. The event started at Deer Park, then participants were set loose to bike and grab a drink at other local bars.
"It's so fun. All of your friends get together and bikes, friends, beer, It's all for a good cause, too," said Kelli Schey.
To get involved in upcoming rides, look for Le Tour De Fort on Facebook or on their website.
- Le Tour De Fort returns for 10th year
- Disabled American Veterans receive third vehicle from Le Tour de Fort
- Trek the Trails launches 10th year
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- Open Streets Fort Wayne returns for 3rd year
- Trek the Trails rides into its 10th year
- Rokita stops in Fort Wayne in 50 city campaign tour
- Wings of Freedom tour arrives in Fort Wayne
- Harlem Globetrotters coming to Fort Wayne for 2019 World Tour
- Fort Wayne's water week kicks off with free tours