Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The largest rabbit show in the midwest came to the Coliseum this weekend.
Hundreds of rabbits from across the country were shown and judged in the Coliseum Expo Center.
While the main focus of the Easter show is the exhibition of rabbits, several fun activities like Easter egg hunting, an egg spoon race, and rabbit hopping took place.
Rabbits came from as far as Missouri, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, Maryland and California to be here.
- Largest rabbit show in Midwest comes to the Memorial Coliseum
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- New security measure at the Memorial Coliseum
- Drivers take on Memorial Coliseum traffic for the weekend
- Fort Wayne Home and Garden show returns to Coliseum
- Coliseum Blvd to close to place bridge
- Police investigating shooting on North Coliseum Blvd.
- Bridal Spectacular returns to the Coliseum
- Memorial Coliseum staff, Secret Service prepare for President Trump's arrival Monday
- Thousands are expected to visit the Coliseum this MLK weekend