Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The largest rabbit show in the midwest came to the Coliseum this weekend.
Hundreds of rabbits from across the country were shown and judged in the Coliseum Expo Center.
While the main focus of the Easter show is the exhibition of rabbits, several fun activities like Easter egg hunting, an egg spoon race, and rabbit hopping took place.
Rabbits came from as far as Missouri, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, New York, Maryland and California to be here.
- Largest rabbit show in Midwest comes to the Memorial Coliseum
- Parking prices raised at Memorial Coliseum
- New security measure at the Memorial Coliseum
- Fort Wayne Farm Show returns to coliseum
- Drivers take on Memorial Coliseum traffic for the weekend
- Women's expo at the Coliseum
- Fort Wayne Home and Garden show returns to Coliseum
- Memorial Coliseum staff, Secret Service prepare for President Trump's arrival Monday
- This Week at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Nov. 25
- This Week at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Dec. 2