Due to weather conditions, city officials have delayed the closure of Lake Avenue until Monday, January 8th.
The Lake Avenue closure will take place between Crescent Avenue and Anthony Blvd. so that crews can work on a sewer separation project, which was orginally going to take place Wednesday.
There will be marked detour signs using Crescent Avenue and State Blvd. for east bound traffic, and Anthony Blvd and Wayne Street for west bound traffic.
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- Lake Ave. closed January 3rd
- Lakeland delays decision for elementary school closures
- House barricade on Masterson Ave
- Edsall Ave bridge now open in Fort Wayne after a 4 year closure
- Suspect charged in Hamilton Ave. shooting
- Police clear Tennessee Ave. apartments after gunshots
- Victims identified in Creighton Ave shooting
- McMillen Pool delays opening
- Car found in river near Parnell Ave. bridge