If you drive along Lake Avenue, you may have to find an alternate route on Wednesday, January 3rd.
The city of Fort Wayne is closing the stretch of Lake Avenue between Crescent Avenue and Anthony Blvd. as part of a City Utilities sewer separation project.
Weather permitting, completion of the work is expected the same day.
Marked detour signs will be in place using Crescent Avenue and State Blvd. for east bound traffic, and Anthony Blvd. and Wayne St. for west bound traffic.
- Lake Ave. closed January 3rd
- Lake Ave. closure delayed
- House barricade on Masterson Ave
- Posterity Heights announces 3rd phase
- Suspect charged in Hamilton Ave. shooting
- Police clear Tennessee Ave. apartments after gunshots
- Victims identified in Creighton Ave shooting
- New Haven holds their 3rd Fire Muster
- Car found in river near Parnell Ave. bridge
- FWPD trying different method to track down Bowser Ave. shooter