Kroger is recalling purified water for babies, because of a mold problem.
"Comforts For Baby Purified Water with Fluoride" was sold in one gallon, clear containers like the ones pictured. But the FDA says the mold is not visible to the naked eye. After receiving customer complaints, the grocery store chain tested the water and identified the mold. The FDA says exposure can cause skin and respiratory irritation.
Infants with an already compromised immune system may be at an increased risk. Kroger has pulled the product from its shelves. If you have purchased the water, you can return it for a refund.
- Kroger recalls "Comforts For Baby Purified Water"
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Kroger shooting suspect arrested
- Kroger recalls some berries over possible Hepatitis A contamination
- Kroger holding Grand Opening celebration
- Avancez, Kroger adding jobs to NE Indiana
- Kroger makes donation to Salvation Army
- Kroger phasing out plastic bags by 2025
- One hurt in shooting inside Kroger
- Kroger gives back on Zoo Day