NAPPANEE, Ind. (WFFT) -- Kosciusko County Sheriff's investigators have released the names of two young brothers who died after they were run over by a truck Tuesday.
The coroner's office says 5-year-old Jaylin Hochstetler and 3-year-old Kenton Hochstetler died from blunt force injuries.
Deputies say the children were beneath a trailer that started moving after it was loaded with grain.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Kosciusko investigators ID two children run over by truck
- 2 children in Kosciusko County killed by truck carrying grain
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Kosciusko County officials investigate traffic crash near Etna Green
- Indiana State Police investigating inmate death at Kosciusko County Jail
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Two arrested on drug related charges in Kosciusko County
- Kosciusko County Jail gets new body scanner to detect contraband
- One dead, three injured in Kosciusko Co. vehicle accident