FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Honor Flight Northeast Indiana is encouraging all veterans from the Korean conflict to send their applications in.
Veterans spend the day in Washington, D.C. reflecting on the memorials built in their honor.
They visit seven memorials around D.C. with their peers and a guardian.
To submit an application visit hfnei.org. Honor Flight is currently planning spring flights numbers 31 and 32.
- Korean vets encouraged to apply for Honor Flight
- Schools encourage female STEM involvement
- Oathkeepers, Mad Ants raising money for Honor Flight
- Culver's pitching in to help veterans on Honor Flight
- Honor Flight of Northeast Indiana receives generous donation
- INDOT prepares for winter roads, encourages drivers
- East Noble encouraging students to #saysomething
- Indiana court: Miranda applies in some student interviews
- One woman travels across 50 states to honor Korean War veterans
- Dad books flights to spend Christmas with flight attendant daughter