KOKOMO, Ind. (WFFT) – An investigation by Indiana State Police led to the arrest of 50-year-old Brian James Wagner of Kokomo, Indiana.
Wagner was served a Howard Circuit Court arrest warrant alleging a felony charge of rape.
The warrant was served by correction officers at the Tipton County Jail, where Wagner was being held on unrelated drug charges.
Investigators say on July 25, an investigation was started after an 18-year-old Cass County woman reported that Wagner had allegedly raped her.
The attack reportedly happened earlier in the day at a home in Kokomo.
Officers say on July 25 Wagner allegedly committed sexual acts, to the teen, against her will.
The alleged rape purportedly occurred at his house in Kokomo.
Police say Wagner and the 18-year-old did know each other.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Kokomo man faces rape charge
- Fort Wayne man arrested on multiple rape charges
- Man facing 15 charges after traffic stop
- Man facing murder, feticide charges after girlfriend shot
- Subject of standoff faces new charges
- Illegal immigrant accused of Hicksville rape
- Sweden re-opens Julian Assange rape investigation
- Man charged in weekend fire
- Man charged for beating baby
- Man charged in Huntington homicide