FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Kevin Nguyen's family said he went missing on Dec. 8, 2018 after leaving the Brass Rail in the early morning hours of Dec. 9.
He was last seen on video surveillance at the downtown Arby's.
Since then, there have been no leads.
The only discovery so far is his glasses being found near where he went missing.
"When they find a body, my phone blows up whether it's a younger male, older male, they don't know who it is. My phone blows up. I hear this and I hear that. That's usually how I find out," Kevin’s father Lance Yankey said.
The family said things have not been the same since Kevin has been gone especially during the holidays.
"It's been a lot of holidays with hurt. Thanksgiving at the table, my son set the table up for his son. Christmas is going to be hard again," Kevin’s grandmother Dee Campbell said.
They'd want nothing more than to have him back, and with the community gathering like this, it gives the family hope.
They are asking anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers at 260-436-7867.
- Kevin Nguyen of Fort Wayne still missing one year later
- Search for Kevin Nguyen continues three weeks after disappearance
- Fort Wayne victim's memorial missing
- Fort Wayne family searches for missing woman
- Missing Fort Wayne teen found safe
- Police: Missing Fort Wayne man found dead
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming