KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - The old East Noble Middle School is now in the hands of the city of Kendallville.
The city council there accepted the transfer from East Noble during Tuesday's meeting.
The city will hang on to the building until a non-profit is formed for a community learning center.
If that doesn't happen an endowment will pay for it to be torn down.
- Kendallville accepts transfer of former middle school
- East Noble to transfer former middle school to Kendallville for community learning center
- Kendallville hopes to repurpose former East Noble Middle School building
- Kendallville fighting blighted homes
- Kendallville continues to talk buying old East Noble Middle school building
- Officer-involved shooting in Kendallville
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Kendallville company makes switch to Solar Power
- Store selling CBD products opens in Kendallville