FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control is encouraging people to keep an eye on their dogs this week.
With the fireworks shows in the area and in your neighborhood many dogs get spooked. That's why Animal Care and Control encourages people to keep their dogs inside at night and maybe give them some extra treats.
Animal Care and Control says this is the time of year they have many dogs that become lost. They will be open Friday so that you can pick up any dogs that have been turned in.
- Keeping pets safe during 4th of July
- Congressman Banks talks about DC's 4th of July celebration
- Fort Wayne police arrest suspect in July 4th shooting
- Being safe and legal important surrounding July 4 holiday
- How to keep your kids safe on the school bus
- National Teen Driver Safety Week keeping young drivers safe
- Parents, lifeguards work to keep swimmers safe in the pool
- New training for NWS helping keep you safe
- FWCS encourages students, parents, community to help keep kids safe
- The proper way to display the flag this 4th of July