Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- The company is adding 8,000 square feet to the facility.
They manufacture precision cutting tools, grooving tools, threading tools, and manufacture small tools for smaller work.
The president of the company said this expansion will allow for a more efficient work flow, additional machines and additional employees.
Kaiser Tool Company started in 1964 in the garage of William Kaiser on Weisser Park Avenue. In 1980 the company moved to Sherman Boulevard.
In 1994 the company built a smart energy efficient new manufacturing facility on Centennial Drive.
When this land was purchased the building was designed with future expansion in mind.
"We'll have more equipment, and when you have more equipment, you have more jobs," Lenore Perry said.
Perry is the president of Kaiser Tool Company.
She hopes this will be all complete by the end of summer, so they can plan to move tools by the end of August and early September.
- Kaiser Tool Company expanding
- German auto parts company to expand in Fort Wayne
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Airport set to expand
- Heart drug recall expanded again
- Steuben County deploys tool to warn travelers of hazards
- New tool calculates breast cancer risk with greater precision
- Indiana lawmakers consider expanding industrial hemp market
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns