FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne man faces time in prison for killing a Chicago man earlier this year.
A jury found Antoine Kelley guilty of murder Thursday evening.
He killed Darius McMorris in a home on South Harrison back in April.
Kelley could face up to 85 years in prison when he is sentenced.
- Jury finds man guilty of killing Chicago man in April
- April Tinsley's accused killer pleads guilty
- Man killed by police identified
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 murder case
- Man pleads guilty to shooting deputy
- Jury convicts Indiana woman in crash that killed daughter, 6
- Man accused of killing Fort Wayne high school football coach found not guilty.
- Fort Wayne man guilty of stabbing and killing his mother receives sentence
- Meet the man who dyes the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day