INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Indiana Commission for Higher Education reminds seventh and eighth grade students and their parents that the June 30 deadline for the 21st Century Scholars program is approaching.
The 21st Century Scholars is a statewide financial aid program that provides up to four years of undergraduate tuition and fees for eligible low-income students at Indiana colleges and universities. To qualify, students must apply during their seventh or eighth grade year. Most students who qualify for the federal free and reduced lunch guidelines will qualify for the program.
While in high school, 21st Century Scholars are expected to earn at least a 2.5 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale, remain drug- and alcohol-free and complete a series of college-preparation activities.
Applications are available at www.Scholars.in.gov/enroll .
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- June 30 deadline for 21st Century Scholars enrollment
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Huntington University OTD Program Increases Enrollment
- Officials: Indiana University's online enrollment is growing
- Voter registration deadline is Monday
- How centuries of priceless treasures were saved at Notre Dame
- Indiana's Ivy Tech plans to increase enrollment, degrees
- Graduation held for Hoosier inmates enrolled in vocational program
- 2 Indiana online schools in enrollment dispute shutting down