INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Do you have some thoughts about child support in Indiana? Your chance to say something is coming up.
The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on Indiana's Child Support Guidelines. The guidelines are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases and all other actions for child support.
A public hearing will be held at 10 a.m. Aug. 17 in the Supreme Court Courtroom at the Statehouse in Indianapolis. Those interested in speaking should register in advance .
Written comments will be accepted online through Aug. 27. Comments may also be sent via mail to the Indiana Office of Court Services, c/o Domestic Relations Committee, 251 N. Illinois St., Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Judges seek input on Indiana child support guidelines
- Board approves guidance for Indiana graduation guidelines
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- Family, supporters seek justice for Malakai
- Federal judge blocks Indiana voter registration law
- Indiana superintendent criticized for letter seeking prayers
- FWCS continuing to offer honors courses after parent input
- Gov. Holcomb appoints successor to retiring NE Indiana judge
- Animal welfare group seeks to halt rifle rule in Indiana