FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Allen County Coroner has identified and namedthe male victim who was found along the railroad access drive, located in the 4600 block of Oxford Street on Tuesday at shortly after 9 a.m.
The victim was identified as a 40-year-old Marlon Lee Kimbrough of Indianapolis.
The coroner previously withheld the victim's name until a relative of Kimbrough was notified.
The coroner has determined the cause of death to be multiple gunshot wounds and the manner of death is homicide.
Kimbrough is the 1st homicide in Allen County for 2020.
- Indianapolis man found near Oxford Street railroad tracks Identified
- John Doe found near Oxford Street railroad tracks ruled a homicide
- Victim identified in Oxford Street shooting
- Death of man found near Fort Wayne railroad tracks considered suspicious
- Man found dead on S. Webster Street identified
- Greene Street stabbing victim identified
- Indianapolis man found dead near campground in Warsaw
- One dead, one seriously injured after shooting on Oxford Street
- Men identified murder-suicide on Calhoun Street
- Victim identified in Greene Street shooting