FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — You might think you're prepared to drive in fierce winter conditions, but what about your car?
Jiffy Lube on South Bend Drive, urges drivers to make sure their vehicles are in tip top shape to battle seasonal conditions.
The auto shop offers customers the opportunity to "winterize" their cars, which includes multiple checks for vital car fluids, antifreeze levels and even tire pressure.
Director of Operations, Randall Cleveland says drivers often "unknowingly" neglect necessary car updates, and that "snowballs into more problems later."
The Jiffy Lube staff encourages drivers to carry an emergency kit, jumper cables in their cars, and to make sure their tires can withstand the slick ice of the season.
Ultimately, they want customers to stay safe and keep their cars equipped through the frigid holiday season.
In areas with snowy conditions, consider installing winter wiper blades that wrap the blade in a rubber boot to prevent ice and snow buildup that can prevent good contact between the rubber blade and the glass.#tipsinajiffy #carcare #winteriscoming #winterready #wintercar pic.twitter.com/cNe94LeESt
— Jiffy Lube (@jiffylube) December 1, 2019
- Fort Wayne Jiffy Lube 'Winterizes' Cars
- Truck crashes into Fort Wayne car dealership
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift
- Fort Wayne's 2019 budget approved