Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- It's time for the 8th annual Month of Giving campaign for Jersey Mike's.
Every single dollar that comes in Wednesday, March 28 goes out to a local charity.
It doesn't matter if customers order a sub, catered meal or even a bag of chips.
Everything will be donated from the three Fort Wayne locations.
"Last year we did a little over $14,000, and my goal is to beat that number from last year. Across the country, we did about $28 million last year, and we are trying to supersede that number as well," Tony Lachowicz, director of operations for Jersey Mike's, said.
100% of the sales go to the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana.
- Jersey Mike's giving back
- Parkview employees pack meals to give back
- Indiana Democrats call out Rep. Mike Braun
- Mike Braun unseats Senator Joe Donelly
- Senator Mike Braun visits Fort Wayne
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- Mike Braun to face Sen. Joe Donnelly in November
- Senate candidate Mike Braun calls for Indiana AG to resign
- President Trump rallies support for Mike Braun in Fort Wayne
- Mike's Carwash preparing for grand opening of new location