FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Jefferson Pointe is getting new owners.
Institutional Mall Investors LLC announced Monday Jefferson Pointe Center SPE, LLC purchased the outdoor mall.
The mall was built in 2000 with several popular stores and restaurant.
It's not clear what the new owners will do with the property.
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- Changes could come to Jefferson Pointe sidewalks
- Santa's reindeer stop at Jefferson Pointe
- Original Arts and Music Fest returns to Jefferson Pointe
- Three seriously hurt in Jefferson Boulevard crash
- Business owners recognized at NAACP banquet
- New Kruse Museum owners seeking public input
- Scooby the camel returned to Ohio owners after getting loose
- Service dog gives owner new quality of life