FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Jefferson Pointe is getting new owners.
Institutional Mall Investors LLC announced Monday Jefferson Pointe Center SPE, LLC purchased the outdoor mall.
The mall was built in 2000 with several popular stores and restaurant.
It's not clear what the new owners will do with the property.
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- Changes could come to Jefferson Pointe sidewalks
- Santa's reindeer stop at Jefferson Pointe
- Chick-fil-A reopens at Jefferson Pointe
- Original Arts and Music Fest returns to Jefferson Pointe
- Joella's Hot Chicken to open in Jefferson Pointe
- RED begins multi-million redevelopment at Jefferson Pointe
- Three seriously hurt in Jefferson Boulevard crash
- Water main break delays traffic on Jefferson Blvd.
- Business owners recognized at NAACP banquet