Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- S.T.A.R. Care Services is a parent company for Inspiration House, Inc.
Inspiration House provides housing alternatives for long term and acute needs for those struggling with addiction.
Saturday night they held an 80's style prom to bring awareness to the program.
They work alongside with the judicial system for pre and post convictions.
S.T.A.R. Care Services also offers individual and group addiction therapy.
Inspiration House is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Most of their clients come to the home without jobs, money and sometimes no belongings or hygiene supplies.
They are looking to receive gift cards or food donations. If your company/agency makes a donation to Inspiration House, they will advertise your company on their social media and website.
To learn more call 260-702-0925 or check out their website at www.starcareservices3.com.
- Inspiration House Inc. holds 80's style prom for sobriety
- Over 80 people participate in Polar Plunge
- Democrats capture House, GOP holds Senate
- Dick's Sporting Goods to stop selling assault-style rifles
- Gorillas perfect their selfie style in photo with park ranger
- Cinderella Dress Day makes prom dreams come true
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control holds spring open house
- Parkview Wabash Hospital holds open house for the public
- VA Medical Center holds open house for women veterans
- Mike's Car Wash holds fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities