ALBION, Ind. (WFFT) - The Noble County Sheriff's office is looking for an inmate who escaped from the courthouse Friday morning.
The sheriff says Zachary Centers was in court for a hearing Friday morning. He left the building before court security could detain him.
Several police officers did look in the downtown Albion area for him but weren't able find Centers.
If you know where Centers is, call the Noble County Sheriff.
- Inmate escapes Noble County courthouse
- Inmate accidentally released in Noble County
- Noble County Jail to give inmates cell phones
- Floods take over Noble County
- Noble County libraries dropping fines
- Huntington County Courthouse undergoing $6 million renovation
- DeKalb County Courthouse security plan implemented Monday
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one
- Man falls from Noble County tree stand
- Noble County getting ready for winter snow