INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A 21-month-old girl has been struck and killed by a car outside her Indianapolis home.
WXIN-TV reports that the driver didn't stop after hitting the girl Sunday evening.
Police said the child was in her driveway near the curb and that the parents witnessed her being struck.
She later died at a hospital.
No arrests have been made.
- Indianapolis toddler struck, killed by hit-and-driver
- Police: Indianapolis toddler finds mom's gun, accidentally shoots self
- Toddler's death under investigation
- Toddler killed after being hit by a car in Grant County
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by a car
- 3 siblings struck, killed by pickup truck at bus stop
- Boy struck and killed by car in Warsaw
- Pedestrian struck by plow blade
- Toddler's death ruled a homicide
- Suspect in toddler's death arrested