FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) - A northeastern Indiana man has died in an industrial accident at an avionics company near the Fort Wayne International Airport.
The Allen County coroner's office says 57-year-old Kenyon Disbrow of Ossian was pronounced dead at the scene Tuesday from blunt force injuries.
The Allen County Sheriff's Department says his death occurred at Premier Avionics at the Fort Wayne Aero Center.
The coroner's office says Disbrow's work-related death was an accident, but it remains under investigation by the coroner, Fort Wayne police and the Fort Wayne Airport Public Safety Department.
Premier Avionics performs aircraft repairs, parts installation and also offers training for pilots.
Company owner, Brian Paugh, says that the company is cooperating with authorities.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Indiana man dies in industrial accident at avionics company
- Indiana lawmakers consider expanding industrial hemp market
- Child dies after accident at farm in northeastern Indiana
- Banks, Caterpillar and industrial companies boost US stocks
- Baby dies in DeKalb County farming accident.
- Indiana Conservation Officers investigate snowmobile accident
- AG industry using more technology
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident
- Granger Smith's son dies in tragic accident
- Ohio man dead after snowmobile accident