FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) - A northeastern Indiana man has died in an industrial accident at an avionics company near the Fort Wayne International Airport.
The Allen County coroner's office says 57-year-old Kenyon Disbrow of Ossian was pronounced dead at the scene Tuesday from blunt force injuries.
The Allen County Sheriff's Department says his death occurred at Premier Avionics at the Fort Wayne Aero Center.
The coroner's office says Disbrow's work-related death was an accident, but it remains under investigation by the coroner, Fort Wayne police and the Fort Wayne Airport Public Safety Department.
Premier Avionics performs aircraft repairs, parts installation and also offers training for pilots.
Company owner, Brian Paugh, says that the company is cooperating with authorities.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Indiana man dies in industrial accident at avionics company
- Indiana man dies following boating accident in Prairie Creek Reservoir
- Police: Indiana man died in Michigan after kayaking accident
- Indiana lawmakers consider expanding industrial hemp market
- Child dies after accident at farm in northeastern Indiana
- Banks, Caterpillar and industrial companies boost US stocks
- Indiana man dies in police-involved shooting
- Baby dies in DeKalb County farming accident.
- Man dies after falling 30 feet at St. Henry industrial site
- Indiana Conservation Officers investigate snowmobile accident