Photo Gallery 4 Images
INDIANAPOLIS (WFFT) — The Indiana State Department of Health reported 362 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, which brings the total to 44,930 people.
The state also reported three new deaths, bringing the total to 2,427 deaths across the state.
SPECIAL SECTION: FOX 55 Coronavirus Pandemic Coverage
Deaths are reported based on when data are received by ISDH, the deaths reported Sunday occurred between June 23 and June 27.
A total of 470,535 people have been tested in Indiana, 9.5% of those tested are a positive coronavirus case.
Marion County leads the state with 11,236 confirmed cases.
The Allen County Department of Health announced there are now 2,628 cases and 107 deaths as of Sunday.
A total of 192 probable deaths have been reported to ISDH.
Probable deaths are those for which a physician listed COVID-19 as a contributing cause based on X-rays, scans and other clinical symptoms but no positive test is on record.
These do not count towards the daily death toll.
Officials say testing for COVID-19 is now available by request statewide at Optum testing sites.
ISDH says their dashboard has been updated to remove duplicate entries and correct county of residence with data submitted to them.
• Fort Wayne Medical Education patients should call 260-423-2675
• IU Health patients should download the telemedicine application IU Health Virtual Visit and follow directions or call 260-234-5400
• Lutheran Health patients should call 260-435-5050
• Parkview patients should call 1-877-PPG-TODAY or their specific provider; Parkview has also set up a self-screening website.
• Neighborhood Health Clinic patients should call 260-458-2570
Along with locations, you’ll find hours of operation, requirements and important FAQs.
— Indiana State Department of Health (@StateHealthIN) June 4, 2020