FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana Michigan Power kicked off their United Way workplace campaign like never before.
The employees and management brought some fun to the plaza in front of the building with food and games.
Employees from SIRVA, which is a neighbor of Indiana Michigan Power also joined in on the fun.
This event is part of a fundraiser where employees make donations towards United Way with their mission of helping individuals and families.
“We're a big supporter of United Way here of Allen County, so this is really getting our employees and SIRVA engaged and aware, and just raise money for a good cause,” President and Chief Operating Officer Toby Thomas said.
They're hoping to reach $80,000 in employee contributions which will go toward multiple United Way chapters in Fort Wayne.
Last year employee contributions were around $70,000, and more than $100,000 with the company match.
- Indiana Michigan Power kicks off their United Way campaign
- Regulators approve Indiana Michigan Power rate hike
- Flooding cuts power for many in Indiana and Michigan
- Indiana Michigan Power is sending a warning to its customers
- Public hearings for Indiana Michigan Power rate hike proposal scheduled
- Indiana Michigan Power customers can get help paying cooling bill
- TRAA kicks off Stop the Bleed campaign
- Indiana Michigan Power asking regulators to approve second rate hike in two years
- The top of Indiana Michigan power is getting ready for the fireworks