HICKSVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - An illegal immigrant is accused of raping someone in Defiance County.
Clementino Co-Juc, 18, is locked up in the Correction Center of Northwest Ohio.
Police said he is accused of raping someone in the Village of Hicksville April 10.
He's due in court Wednesday.
- Illegal immigrant accused of Hicksville rape
- Two arrested after baby dies in Hicksville
- Trump says illegal immigration is 'crisis'
- Parents, grandparents indicted in death of Hicksville baby
- Hicksville schools installing metal detectors at main entrances
- Safe Haven Baby Box opens at Community Memorial Hospital in Hicksville
- Judge blocks Trump administration from denying asylum claims to immigrants who cross border illegally
- Former youth coach accused of raping player's sister
- Hundreds illegally pass school buses daily
- Sweden re-opens Julian Assange rape investigation