FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Indiana University Research and Technology Corporation plans to lease space in the Electric Works campus.
The IURTC uses entrepreneurial activities at Indiana University and provides support for IU innovation-based startup companies.
IU said this will help maintain contact with the rapidly growing innovation network here in the region.
IU joins Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne Community Schools and Parkview in committing to having a presence in the former General Electric factory.
- IU plans to lease space in Electric Works
- FWCS considers leasing Electric Works space
- City leases utilities for Electric Works funding
- Electric Works announces 12th lease commitment
- Indiana Tech to lease at Electric Works
- Engineering research center planned for Electric Works
- Climbing wall planned for Electric Works
- Electric Works talks continue
- Electric Works tours scheduled
- Electric Works developers answer questions