FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana University Health is getting ready to build its first new facility in Fort Wayne.
A groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for Thursday morning at the corner of Stellhorn and Lahmeyer Road.
IU Health said the facility will offer primary care, lab services and urgent care and is expected to open next year.
This will be the third IU Health office in Fort Wayne.
IU Health currently leases office space at two other locations.
- IU Health to break ground on new facility
- Byron Health Center breaks ground for new facility
- IU Health indicates two properties for health facilities
- Perry Protech breaks ground on new facility
- Huntington Police break ground for new facility
- Soarin' Hawk breaks ground on new facility
- AWS Foundation breaks ground on new facility
- New Covenant Worship Center breaks ground for new facility
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion