FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Indiana University Health is getting ready to expand in Fort Wayne with two new facilities planned on the north side.
The health network said it plans to break ground on a new facility at the corner of Stellhorn and Lahmeyer next month.
This site will include primary care, an out patient imaging center, lab services and an urgent care.
IU Health said it also plans to open a primary care office on Auburn Park Drive, right across the street from Dupont Hospital.
That is expected to open in July.
IU Health opened its first primary care office in Fort Wayne last August.
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- Fort Wayne Animal Care & Control planning remodel and expansion
- Indiana University Health confirms plan to come to Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne announces new soccer expansion for 2020 season
- Planned Parenthood opens new Fort Wayne clinic
- Fort Wayne Arts United Center restoration plans
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- IU Health indicates two properties for health facilities