FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The new IU Health Urgent Care location is equipped to treat various illnesses and injuries, it also features on-site lab and X-ray services.
The Fort Wayne location will also allow patients to see expected wait times, "reserve a spot" and get text messages about their position in the queue.
The IU Health Urgent Care is located at 9821 Lima Rd, next to Dunkin' Donuts.
There will be another location on the other side of town on Stellhorn Road.
Expect that one to open sometime later next year.
- IU Health opens its first Urgent Care location in Fort Wayne
- IU Health announces opening date for Fort Wayne location
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- IU Health planning Fort Wayne expansion
- Walmart offering free heart health event at Fort Wayne locations
- New Planet Fitness location opens in Fort Wayne
- CoreLife Eatery opens 50th national location in Fort Wayne
- Metro Diner location in Fort Wayne closes
- International Business College closing Fort Wayne location
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill closes Fort Wayne location